Şimdi ilk yatırımınıza özel 2500 TL + 250FS bonus hediye!
Promosyon kodunu kullanın MOST1WIN
İlk para yatırma bonusu %125 2500 TL + 250 bedava dönüş
Crazy Monkey - a popular slot company Igrosoft, replenishing the golden collection of many casinos. The game pleases its unobtrusive, exciting bonus round, the possibility to increase the prize money in 2 times after each successful spin and generous payouts. The only thing that will not be to your liking - outdated graphics and small range of bets.
Brief overview of the slot Crazy Monkey
|Year of issue
|animals (African fauna), cartoons
|Number of Paylines
|1-810 coins or €0.01-8.1 per spin
|Potential to win
|€95175 when playing at maximum
|Features and bonuses
|Scatters, Wild, separate bonus game for choosing objects, doubling risk game
The number of active lines in a slot Crazy Monkey is configured gambler before starting the emulator. It is noteworthy that the drawing of prize combinations occurs in both directions. Payment is assigned to 3 identical images along the prize lines.
Symbols and payouts for them
Crazy Monkey symbols are representatives of African fauna and some of the objects of the tribes. Some of them bring minor winnings, others are impressive in their scope.
- Butterfly - 10 coins for 5 pictures;
- Banana - 20 coins for 5 identical symbols;
- Snake - 50 credits for 5 symbols;
- Anvil - 100 credits for 5 identical images;
- Pineapple - 200 coins for 5 pictures;
- Lion - 500 coins for 5 symbols;
- Tiki Mask - 2000 credits for 5 pictograms;
- Crazy Monkey" logo is the highest paying symbol - 5000 coins for 5 images;
The Wild is the Tiki Mask. This symbol substitutes for the pictures to form prize combinations. The only symbol that can't replace the Wild is Scatter.
Scatter is the scatter symbol that triggers the bonus round. Monkey acts as Scatter.
This slot will not let you get bored. The developers have implemented it in a multilevel themed game, promising big winnings.
The bonus round is activated after the appearance on the screen at least 3 Monkeys. At the first stage the player has to pull the vines and catch multipliers. It is important not to catch a heavy object, which will end the game.
On a roll of 5 bananas after yanking all the vines, you will move to the second stage of the game. Two boxes with question marks will become available to you. Choose the one in which the prize is hidden, and you can increase your winnings to 1 million coins. If you miscalculate the box, you get nothing (but the prizes of the first round will remain!).
In addition to the bonus game, each player after a successful spin will have the opportunity to play the risk game. On the screen there are 4 cards, turned upside down to the top, and 1 dealer's card, open to all. The gambler's task is to select the card, the face value of which will be higher than the dealer's card. Guess the card, increase the prize money is exactly 2 times. Miss, - the bet and the prizes will go to the casino.
Chances of winning
Crazy Monkey slot has an average level of volatility. This means that the machine will please gamblers stable payments, with winnings can be both small and impressive.
Payout rate emulator reaches 96%. From the position of a long game session gambler will return most of the money, the remaining 4% of the casino will receive as a profit.
How to play Crazy Monkey on MostBet?
Crazy Monkey has a simple gameplay. Around the screen are the buttons that allow you to select the prize lines and adjust the bet size. Key "RISC" (double game) becomes active after each prize combo. Button "TAKE" allows to take away the winnings. The "HELP" key is designed to learn the rules of entertainment.
Playing Crazy Monkey for money on MostBet is as follows:
- Authorization in the club's system under the credentials.
- Selecting the emulator and activation of the "Play" mode.
- Setting the number of lines and the size of the bet.
- Activation of the key "START" to start the reels.
- Waiting for the results of the spin. In the case of the transition to the bonus game or risk round, the management of objects is done with the mouse.
- The transfer of winnings to the gaming account of the client.
The game has an automatic mode (button "AVTO PLAY"), but it leaves much to be desired. Using this format of the game, you can not activate the doubling risk round and choose your own objects during the bonus game.
Although Crazy Monkey slot was released by the provider quite a long time ago, it still has not lost its popularity. Gamblers bribed by the simplicity of the interface, interesting storyline, a two-level bonus game and a high potential dsbuhsif. Estimate this amusement and you! We are sure it will add to your list of favorite games!